ORIWIN has joined the list of Government Cloud Service Providers with three versions of ORIWIN SAP Cloud Platform Integration Suite. The cloud service offered and included in the catalogue is intended for users who are primarily public authorities. The selection of the offered cloud service from the catalogue will provide a guarantee that the selected cloud service meets the relevant quality and security criteria.
-Any VS organization can be a provider of private government cloud services.
-Cloud service enables easy, convenient and reliable network access to a shared set of configurable computing resources (networks, servers, data stores, applications, services...).
-Cloud is a progressive technology with high potential to improve collaboration, flexibility, scalability, high availability, creating significant scope for cost reduction through optimization and efficient use of computing resources.
Basic service description:
The "ORIWIN SAP Cloud Platform Integration Suite" integration service helps connect cloud and on-premise applications with other cloud and on-premise applications. This service has the ability to process reports in real-time integration scenarios covering different companies, organizations or even departments within a single organization. The service is built on SAP Cloud Platform Integration and is enhanced with custom ORIWIN modules and extensions that are provided to customers as part of the package.
The service enables:
- Implement different integration scenarios,
- Implement various integration scenarios based on the principles of service-oriented integration - Enterprise Service Bus (ESB),
- Integrate processes and data into inter-application (A2A) and business-to-business (B2B) scenarios,
- Connect to multiple endpoints,
- Develop your own adapters,
- Access to public APIs,
- Ensure safe and reliable communication,
- Implement different communication modes,
- Ready integration with SAP Process Orchestration and other SAP systems,
- ORIWIN modules.