Do you want to efficiently and easily keep track of your stock so that all information is always and everywhere immediately available? Manual data entry, even into advanced SAP information systems, is often laborious and time-consuming. Based on our many years of experience, we have developed a solution that makes it easy to identify materials and manage material flows using the latest technology directly in SAP ERP or SAP S/4HANA. We have designed the solution to include pre-built mobile operations that are easily adapted to the needs of each customer. We are constantly monitoring new trends in logistics and especially in information technology, which we try to incorporate into our solutions.
That's why we are coming up with a new version of the mWM solution!
What are the benefits of the solution?
- Increased accuracy of warehouse records
- Identification of the material at the point of storage or handling
- Ability to manage and control warehouse processes in real time to reduce inventory levels
- Product traceability ensures the possibility of quality improvement
- Reducing defects, claims and inventory differences can save time and, more importantly, money
- Easy operation for end-users allows quick operator training and reliable operation
- Fast system deployment and minimal operation and maintenance requirements
- Possibility of further expansion of functionality according to customer needs in the future
You don't have a scanner? Use your camera!
A significant innovation in the solution is the implementation of an efficient scanning function directly into the mWM solution. Following the successful introduction of the new scanning tool into our best-selling asset tracking tool, we have added this functionality to the mWM solution for logistics. As a result, it is now possible to scan materials, storage locations and pallets much faster, more accurately and more efficiently.
This change also brought the possibility of using the built-in camera for easier data retrieval. In addition to QR codes, the camera can also be used to read plain text on any Android device. The OCR technology enables automated data extraction from any printed text via the device's built-in camera.
Try mWM features
In order to try out all the new features, we have prepared a simple demo where you can try out the basic functions (getting information about stock units, stock location, material or restocking a stock unit).
Available on Google Play today
If you use SAP but have not yet used our mobile warehouse management solution mWM, feel free to try out selected features. You can try Mobile Warehouse Management on any Android device with built-in camera. Download the app directly from the store Google Play.
You can print or view demo QR codes for the demo mWM app right here: mWM – demo QR kódy.